Hello! Life has a way of distracting me in the best possible way, but it has been a while and a lot has happened since I last wrote something. This won’t be an exhaustive list but here’s a recap of what’s gone on:
- I started a new job – I immensely appreciated the opportunity to go home and help William Osler out with their public relations but it wasn’t the right fit for me, and that’s ok!
- With a baby on the way, I’m learning my perspective has changed greatly over the past few weeks and months and what made sense last year doesn’t make the same sense a few months, or a year, later
- At the time of this writing, baby is still a few weeks away and I’m eagerly waiting and excited at the prospect of starting another new role – Dad!
- Speaking of small miracles, I can happily say I am on my way to becoming fully vaccinated against COVID-19, having received my second shot a little over a week ago
- Euro2020 is on! Some normalcy is returning to the world with the start of this football tournament. I’m still cheering for Croatia but Italy may not be far behind!
So that’s it! These are the major things going on right now.